I'm currently a math postdoc at the University of Helsinki.
My research interests lie broadly speaking in probability, analysis and mathematical physics. I am especially interested in things like (non-)Gaussian multiplicative chaos, Liouville quantum gravity, lattice models in statistical mechanics, random matrices etc.
Before returning to Helsinki, I worked as a postdoc in the Chair of random geometry at EPFL for three years, as well as a postdoctoral fellow at MSRI in Berkeley in the Analysis and Geometry of Random Spaces program for the spring semester 2022.
My email address is janne (at) junnila.me.
- J. Aru, A. Jego and J. Junnila: Density of imaginary multiplicative chaos via Malliavin calculus, Probability Theory and Related Fields, 2022.
- J. Aru, J. Junnila: Reconstructing the base field from imaginary multiplicative chaos, Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, 2021.
- J. Junnila, E. Saksman and C. Webb: Imaginary multiplicative chaos: Moments, regularity and connections to the Ising model, Annals of Applied Probability, 2020.
- J. Junnila, E. Saksman and C. Webb: Decompositions of log-correlated fields with applications, Annals of Applied Probability, 2019.
- J. Junnila: On the Multiplicative Chaos of Non-Gaussian Log-Correlated Fields, International Mathematics Research Notices, 2018.
- J. Junnila and E. Saksman: Uniqueness of critical Gaussian chaos, Electronic Journal of Probability, 2017.
Theses, book, blog posts, ...